1. Subscribers of nasolist.com have the option of using the standard or paid plans.
2. The standard plan at nasolist.com is free and do not require any form of payment.
3. The paid plans can be used to promote subscriber’s products and make them more visible to nasolist.com visitors and users.
4. The paid plans consist of three plans namely:
a. The Basic Plan
b. The Essential Plan
c. The Premium Plan
5. For subscribers to one of our three paid plans, your advertisement will be promoted ahead of the advertisement of our standard plan users. The advertisement of paid subscribers will be promoted in the following ways:
a. Promotion of advertisement to the top pages of nasolist.com.
b. Placement of advertisement in a separate blocks over the advertisement of standard (free) subscribers.
c. Continuous display of advertisement depending on the duration tied to the type of paid plan. Details on the duration, price, and payment methods for our premium plans are available at (insert link).
6. The paid plans can be ordered when creating an account or when creating an advertisement. Subscribers to the paid plan have two options of payment.
a. Credit or Debit Card
b. Bank to Bank Transfer
Nasolist.com has no preferred payment option. This means that our paid plan subscribers can choose either of the two payment options that is more convenient. Nasolist.com believes in subscriber satisfaction and convenience.
Nasolist.com takes the security of subscribers very seriously. All payment through nasolist.com is secured.
7. Paid plans are valid for specific durations. The validity period begins from the time payment is received and ends on the duration specified on the paid plan. For example, if you subscribe to the Premium Plan and paid for this plan on the 10th of August 2020, your plan is valid from the 1th of August and expires on the 19th of October 2020.
8. All payment on nasolist.com for paid plans are non-negotiable and final. This implies that payments are non-refundable either in full or in prorated forms. Nasolist.com non-refund policy is applicable to services that are used as well as unused services. This mean that subscribers to our paid plans must ensure that advertisements are submitted on the day payments are made because the plans begin on the date payment are received by nasolist.com.
9. The paid plans on nasolist.com cannot be auto-renewed. Thus, paid plan subscribers must manually make payments at the end of the validity period to continue enjoying its benefits.
At nasolist.com, we strive to ensure the complete satisfaction of our paid and unpaid. However, nasolist.com does not guarantee any outcome and is not liable if the expectations of premium subscribers are not met.